Registration for Congress 2015 will open in January 2015.
- How to register
- Online registration
- Payment options
- Other methods of registration: by mail, fax, onsite
- International attendees
- Review the online calendar of events, the association conference fee schedule (pdf), and the Congress fee schedule and to find your association and to decide which conferences you wish to register for.
- Register! You can register online (coming soon), by mail, by fax or onsite. An email confirming your registration will be sent you.
- Visit the Congress Registration Desk in the Congress Centre when you arrive onsite to pick up your receipt, official access badge and registration package.
- May 29 – 10:00 to 17:00
- May 30 to June 4 – 7:30 to 17:00
- June 5 – 7:30 to 14:00
The registration fees are broken down into two components – the Congress fee and the Association conference fees.
The Congress fee is mandatory for all attendees including speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session.
Congress fee prior to March 31st:
- Regular: $170
- Students, retired and unwaged: $62
Congress fee as of April 1st:
- Regular: $205
- Students, retired and unwaged: 82
Association conference fees
The association conference fees are mandatory for all attendees participating at association sessions, including speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session. Association conference fees do not cover the association’s membership fees. For membership inquiries, please contact the association directly.
- Click here (coming soon) to view the association conference fees.
If you wish to attend ONLY those general events as indicated in the online calendar of events and the Congress Guide as open to all registered Congress attendees, then the association conference fees do not apply. However you will not be entitled to participate in sessions that have access restricted to registered attendees of an association, which includes all association conferences.
Congress attracts a considerable number of attendees and guest speakers from around the world. International attendees should confirm whether a visa is required for entry to Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada provides a list of countries for which visa restrictions apply, as well as all other pertinent information you may require before making any travel plans. Give yourself plenty of time as the entire application process can take several months.
Please note that the registration confirmation you receive from us does not represent an invitation to attend the Congress for visa purposes. If you have been invited by one of the participating associations, please contact it directly to obtain an official letter. The Federation is unable to send letters of confirmation of any kind other than the Congress registration confirmation automatically generated and sent, by email, once your payment has been processed.
Questions? Consult the FAQs, or email email@example.com